A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Fjall is an epic 2D platformer and light puzzler, set in a magical world deep inside a mountain. Play as a crystal ball armed with the power of the elements and delve into the malice of a dragon's lair.
About the Game
Imprisoned within a dragon's lair you have but one chance to escape—today by fate or chance is the lone day in a century the dragon slumbers. You must send your crystal ball into his hoard, evade his traps, and steal his treasure to bleed him of his might. Channel the elements to fly, burn, and smash your way through the dragon's maze, and summon the spirits of the animals to transform yourself into 5 distinct magical forms. Above all cleave to the light, for the dark holds only malice.
- Play as a crystal ball guided telepathically by a wizard through the untold perils of a dragon's lair.
- Wield the power of the elements to fly, burn, and smash your way past a host of draconic obstacles.
- Assume 5 distinct magical forms based on your spirit allies.
- Explore 40 hand-painted levels, stunningly revealed through the interplay of light and shadows.
- A mystical world of breathtaking beauty. Every action brings a new sense of wonder—and menace
|Published||Jan 12, 2016|
|Publisher||Dimecoin Games, LLC|
|Release date||Sep 19, 2015|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Atmospheric, DRM Free, Magic, Relaxing|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Links||Homepage, Support, Steam Greenlight|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: